Gold Level Financial Literacy Master Teacher: Previously achieved bronze and silver status and must submit an application with video evidence of “expert lesson” with in depth reflection.
- Required to attend one in-person workshop of the Financial Literacy Master Teacher program throughout the school year (multiple date options).
- Required to attend one financial literacy professional development workshop (offered by SC Economics or approved provider).
- Required to have students successfully complete a SC Economic sponsored personal finance contest or competition (Finance Challenge, Stock Market Game, Color the Concepts, etc.).
- Required to teach three professional development workshops or webinars about a topic relating to financial literacy in your school, district, in partnership with SC Economics, or at an approved educational conference.
- Required to administer a personal finance pre- and post-test and report results to SC Economics.
- Serve as an ambassador to schools in your area to promote Personal Finance instruction, the Financial Literacy Master Teacher program, The Future Scholar 529 plan, and SC Economics.